Carnoustie Mortgage & Remortgage Broker
Professional Mortgage Advice
Contact Us: 0800 141 2654 Remortgages
There are a number of reasons for remortgaging, which include:
Reducing your monthly payments
Most customers consider changing their lender at the end of a particular fixed rate or tracker rate in order to take advantage of a better deal. We can search our comprehensive panel of lenders to ensure that you will competative rate to suit your individual circumstances.
Extending or improving your home can be a very cost effective option instead of moving home, especially in today's climate. If you need to raise funds for an extension or other project, we can advise you on the most efficient options available to you.
You may wish or need to reduce your monthly outgoings by consolidating your debts into a single affordable monthly payment. If so, we can review your finances and make the most suitable recommendation. We will advise and take care of the necessary paperwork on your behalf.
Stuck on Standard Variable Rate
With the reduction in interest rates over the past few years it may be worthwhile to check that you on the most competative rate.
All mortgage advice is carried out by a Cemap qualified mortgage adviser who has access to a comprehensive panel of lenders and will provide you with advice and guidance throughout the process.
We pride ourselves on the following service targets
- Agreement in Principle - within 24 hours
- Full Mortgage to Offer - approx 2 weeks
- Full Remortgage Service - between 3 and 4 weeks
Why Bespoke Money
- We have provided advice throughout Scotland since 2008.
- We are professional and will work for you, we are not tied to any lender or bank.
- We have access to most lenders in the market. More Choice - more chance of success.
- We will come and see you in your home. We take care of all paperwork.
- We will keep you updated throughout the process and always be on hand to give advice.
- We are friendly, qualified, experienced and authorised to provide mortgage advice.
We are NOT a price comparison site!
We provide advice and will arrange your next mortgage from start to finish